1. Which is not the Faction Leader's responsibility?
Increases all Faction members' level by 1.
2. A Faction Base's level can be upgraded using EXP. Which of the following does not contribute to EXP?
Faction Member Upgrading
3. Building upgrades require time and materials. If you use more materials, you would save more time. Is this true?
4. After finishing the quests, players can obtain various materials corresponding to their race. What kind of material is rewarded to the Humans?
5. A horrible calamity has struck Perfect World. A race foresaw this event and has the ability to lead the people in Perfect World towards a brighter future. Which race can is destined to lead the others to rebuild their new homeland?
6. Circa the year 1000, a new human civilization is beginning its expansion in the west. Due to its location, the people called it the Sunset Country, or the Dusk Country as it has come to be known. But in what year did disaster strike this civilization?
7. In just 30 years, the Dusk Country went from being an unknown country to becoming a powerful empire with vast amounts of land. In order to achieve this, their emperor obtained a mysterious Relic that made his troops nearly invincible. Because of this, they won nearly every battle. But in the end, the Relic was buried with the emperor upon his death. What is the name of this relic?
8. After finishing the quests, players can obtain various materials corresponding to their race. What kind of material is rewarded to the Mystic?
The Tale of the Red Manor
10. Upgrading the Manor of Justice can provide some passive benefits to Faction Members. What is one of those benefits?
Gain EXP by simply standing there.
1. After finishing the quests, players can obtain various materials corresponding to their race. What kind of material is rewarded to the Tideborn?
2. In regards to the End of a Faction Battle, which of the following conditions is false?
The Faction Leader Surrenders.
3. Faction Contribution can be transferred into Faction EXP. How many times per day can you make this transfer?
Only once per day.
4. The Hexocelot is a powerful monster. Many have attempted to defeat it and many have failed. Where does the Hexocelot live?
Valley of Disaster
5. Originally, Warsong City connected our world to the realm of the Genies. One day, a mysterious event occurred within it and the Watchers of the Earth appeared all over the world. What happened?
Warsong City was conquered by Wraiths led by the Incacerate.
6. People believe that if you travel from Dreamweaver Port, past the Dragon Palace, and travel thousands of miles to the southeast, you will reach the Forbidden Sea. It is a mysterious body of water that spans a wide area. Legend says that the Tideborn and the City of Raging Tides sacrificed themselves by sinking into the bottom of sea to preserve peace for the other races. Many years passed by, but nobody was able to enter the Forbidden Sea to find the Tideborn. Who needs to appear in order for the Tideborn to return to the world?
Soul Controller Saki
7. The Palace of Nirvana is an ancient Tideborn prison that once served as the Tideborn's Royal Palace. To protect themselves during a war, they activated a forbidden magical array called the Dimensional Cataclysm. It allowed them to withstand the assault and even aided in the defeat of the enemy's leader. Who was that leader?
8. The Endless Void is said to be a place where horrible monsters have been sealed and even the gods dare not set foot. Despite this, many have tried to enter it to pursue the power contained inside. What allows you to travel through thousands of years and arrive at the Unicorn Forest or Heaven's Tear?
9. It is said that a group of thieves known as the Chrono Sneakers stole the power of Heaven's Tear. This weakened the space and time continuum. What race were the Chrono Sneakers?
10. Although the Black and White Death Agents are not the most fiendish of spirits, they are still easily a threat to most people. Do you know where they reside?
1. When a Faction Battle starts, which of the following is false?
One Faction can join in several Faction Battles in one time.
2. You would meet General·Shengjie·Tyrant in which room of the Manor of Justice?
Dungeons of Blood
3. Members can enter the Faction Base using which NPC?
Faction Base Manager
4. After finishing the quests, players can obtain various materials corresponding to their race. What kind of material is rewarded to the Winged Elf's?
5. The Treasure Cave of the Island was once one of the most wealthy and luxurious caves around in the world. Each night, pirates would haul their booty to this place. However, all of the pirates were killed in a single battle and their bodies were never found. Many years have passed since then, but there have been reports of pirates in the area. What does this mean?
The pirates' corpses are wandering the land.
6. The Harpy Wraith is a powerful spirit that has been reported to appear where?
Valley of Reciprocity
7. Heaven's Tear is a sacred place that has been blessed by the gods. It floats up high within the clouds. It symbolizes the sadness that followed the destruction unleashed by the gods and also serves as a reminder of their power. What's another name for Heaven's Tear?
8. Located in the depths of the ancient Forest of Haze, a powerful god's altar lies concealed since the birth of Perfect World. It's said that a treasure was hidden within the altar and anyone who finds it will become the ultimate warrior! Alas, where is this place?
9. As times passes by, spirits become increasingly powerful around the Violet Corona, including evil ones. If this situation isn't rectified, the entire world will be filled with evil spirits. The Violet Corona used its last bit of energy to detonate its soul. The huge explosion shook the entire world and caused massive irreversable damage to Perfect World. Now that the Violet Corona is broken and the Dark Corona has disappeared, the Mystics have emerged. What kind of magic do they possess?
The Third Eye
10. The Corona polarized and divided himself into two separate parts, allowing two spirits to reside within his body. One half became the embodiment of Light and called itself the Violet Corona. What did the evil counterpart call himself?
1. In times of war between Factions, where is the default portal to the enemy's Faction Base?
2. Which of the following is incorrect?
A faction can attack others without having a base.
3. If an attacker enters an enemy base, they'll need to talk to which NPC to start fighting?
4. Which is not one of the ways to end a Faction War?
All members of the defenders retreated.
5. All players will gain corresponding materials based on their race after completing the materials quest. The Untamed will gain which of the following materials?
6. You would meet the Hellbull·Tyrant boss in which Manor of Justice?
Dungeons of Sins
7. There is a legend that the daughter of the Twilight Lich King, the Princess of Moonlight, was so beautiful that men couldn't resist falling in love with her. The Twilight Lich King betrothed his daughter to the counsilor's son but after his death, and the death of the councilor's son shortly after, there was a struggle for power over the Twilight Lich King's throne. The infighting amongst the factions soon broke into an all out war that ravaged the land until the party in support of Princess Moonlight surrendered. Which of the following is a relic representing the tragedy of Princess Moonlight?
8. According to ancient texts, the decendents of the gods are blessed with immortality and have secluded themselves in four sacred places throughout Perfect World. There, they work tirelessly for a way to help their gods return. Which one of the following is one of the four sacred places?
The Lunar Glade
9. In the Early Days, the Human, Elves, and Untamed often fought amongst one another. It took the threat of the Wraiths to unite the warring races but it was immediately clear that the fight against the Wraiths was one the Alliance was unable to win. Based on this history, which of the following is true?
Due to the invasion, the future of Perfect World is unknown.
10. The Frost Ancient's wife gave birth to two sons, Holan and Holeen. The Frost Ancient abandoned which son?
1. Which item is not obtained from the Armory?
2. Buildings require architectural materials in order to be made. Which of the following is not a required material?
Dream Seeking Orb
3. Buildings require architectural materials in order to be made. Which of the following is not a required material?
Bone Burying Sand
4. In Perfect World, can Faction members obtain Faction EXP by handing in materials?
5. Architectural material can be obtained in many ways. Which of the following is incorrect?
Architectural material cannot be obtained by Faction quest.
6. Does Faction Health come from Faction EXP?
7. The Base Building can be destroyed under certain situations. Which of the following is incorrect?
The Building can be destroyed by any Faction member.
8. If a Faction Building can be destroyed under certain situations, which of the following is true?
The Building can be destroyed in a Faction Battle.
9. If Faction Health is reduced to 0%, what happens?
Base will be closed. Funds will be cost to open it again.
10. Before upgrading Base Tech, certain requirements need to be met. Otherwise, Base Tech cannot be upgraded. Is this true?
1. Which of the following is not a Faction Establishment?
2. Which of the following is not a Faction Establishment?
3. Which of the following is not a Faction Establishment?
4. Which of the following is not sold in the Heavenly Vault?
5. Which of the following is not sold in the Heavenly Vault?
6. Which item is not obtained from the Alchemy Labs?
7. Which Building can enhance Faction Base Defense?
Hall of Loyalty
8. For the Alchemy labs, at what rank can Faction Members obtain the special Vitality +15 scroll.
9. For the Alchemy labs, at what rank can Faction Members obtain the special Vitality +30 scroll.
10. Which item is not obtained from the Alchemy Labs?
1. Which is not in the Faction Base?
2. Which is not in the Faction Base?
3. What is the maximum level for a Faction Base?
4. Can anybody enter a Faction Base during Non-Battle time?
No, I can only enter my own Faction Base.
5. How do you upgrade a Faction's Rank?
Gain enough Faction Contribution.
6. After a Faction's Rank has been upgraded, they can begin to accumulate another type of point used to upgrade the Faction's constellation map. What are these points called?
7. A Faction Base will be disbanded if the faction does not reach the required amount of which of the following?
8. Constructing and upgrading a Faction Base consumes which of the following?
9. Players can obtain Contribution by doing which quest?
10. If a Player levels a Faction, what happens to their Contribution?
It resets to 0.